Yellow Non Slip 90mm Fine Grit GRP Decking Strips For Barefoot Areas
Anti-Slip Strips are great for non-slip decks and steps. They provide a non-slip surface that works well with many different flooring types and are easy to install.
Moss or algae can make your existing floors slippery when they’re wet and can also prove to be very hazardous to walk on.
With its safe, slip-resistant surface, these Safe Tread Deck Strips are a simple yet effective way to improve the safety of potential slip hazard areas on your deck. They preserve the appearance of the deck, and don’t damage it.
For dry, windy and cold conditions, our non-slip strips are made from tough, hard wearing and durable GRP, corrosion and fungus resistant.
Fine grit sandpaper lasts forever. You can use it on wood furniture, plastic and just about anything else that needs a nice finish.
For damp and wet conditions suitable for more sensitive areas like play areas, barefoot areas, hospitals, schools, in domestic and commercial environments.
- Helps create a safer environment
- Fits directly onto existing decking or steps
- Can be applied to nearly any substrate
- Decking areas or steps can be used immediately after installation
- Rated extremely low potential for slip
- Tested anti-slip to BS7976.2
- 10 Year Guarantee
- Quick and easy to install
- Indoor or outdoor use
- Option for undrilled or predrilled for easy fixing
- Screws available
- Cut to size service
- Chamfered edge, low profile design
- Hard wearing and durable GRP – lasts for years
- UV stable
- Light weight
- Ideal for commercial or domestic use
- Corrosion resistant
- Fungus resistant
All Decking’s are pre drilled