Harvest Anti Slip GRP Decking Strip 90mm Slippery Deck Solutions
Harvest Anti Slip GRP Decking Strip is a product that is made from high quality materials. The material used in the manufacture of this product is high-quality polypropylene. The anti-slip strips are easy to install and remove. You can also use the anti-slip strips on any type of surface.
The anti-slip decking strip is made from a special rubber material that prevents the surface from slipping and sliding. It is a simple and easy way to ensure that your deck is safe for walking on. The rubber coated strips are flexible, strong, and durable, making them suitable for outdoor use. They can be used on concrete, wood, and asphalt.
The anti-slip decking strip is a great way to make sure that your deck is safe and secure for walking on. The strips are easy to install and can be cut into lengths that suit your needs. They are resistant to water, dirt, and bacteria, and can last up to ten years. They can also be used on decks of all sizes and shapes.
The anti-slip rubber strips can be used on the stairs, walkways, and driveways, and on the floor, walls, and furniture. The decking strips are available in different colors and patterns for different applications.
It is a safe solution that does not harm the environment and is easy to use. It can be easily cut into different sizes and shapes for different applications.
Decking Strip Functions:
- Rated extremely low potential for slip
- Quick and easy to install
- Indoor or outdoor use
- Option for un-drilled or pre-drilled for easy fixing
- Hardwearing and durable GRP
(Glass Reinforced Plastic) – lasts for years
- Chamfered edge, low profile design
- UV stable
- Ideal for commercial or domestic use
- Corrosion resistant
- Fungus resistant
- Impact resistant
- Helps create a safer environment
- Can be applied to nearly any substrate
- Decking areas or steps can be used immediately after installation’
- 400mm length x 50mm or 90mm depth
- 500mm length x 50mm or 90mm depth
- 600mm length x 50mm or 90mm depth
- 750mm length x 50mm or 90mm depth
- 800mm length x 50mm or 90mm depth
- 900mm length x 50mm or 90mm depth
- 1000mm length x 50mm or 90mm depth
- 1200mm length x 50mm or 90mm depth
- 1500mm length x 50mm or 90mm depth
- 2000mm length x 50mm or 90mm depth
- 2400mm length x 50mm or 90mm depth
- 3000mm length x 50mm or 90mm depth