Black Anti Slip 90mm Fine Grit Decking Strips For Impact Resistant
If you’re looking for a material that’s durable and will last for many years, then wooden decking is your best option. It’s also used extensively in commercial and residential settings.
Even if you’re not in the habit of walking barefoot on slippery floors, algae or moss can make an existing floor slippery when wet, and can be a serious health hazard if walked on by bare feet.Wood cleaning is a temporary solution for problems with exterior surfaces and should be used sparingly and replaced regularly.
Safe Tread Decking Strips are a cost-effective solution to giving decking and stairs a slip-resistant finish, while preserving an aesthetically pleasing appearance.For damp, wet and frosty conditions, our non-slip strips are made from tough, hard wearing and durable GRP, corrosion and fungus resistant.
If you don’t put them in an aquarium, they won’t rot, twist or warp, and they will last for years. Fine Grit is available in either 50mm or 90mm depth.
For damp and wet conditions, suitable for more sensitive areas such as play areas, barefoot areas, hospitals, schools, in domestic and commercial environments.
- Helps create a safer environment
- Fits directly onto existing decking or steps
- Can be applied to nearly any substrate
- Decking areas or steps can be used immediately after installation
- Rated extremely low potential for slip
- Tested anti-slip to BS7976.2
- 10 Year Guarantee
- Quick and easy to install
- Indoor or outdoor use
- Option for undrilled or predrilled for easy fixing
- Screws available
- Cut to size service
- Chamfered edge, low profile design
- Hard wearing and durable GRP – lasts for years
- UV stable
- Light weight
- Ideal for commercial or domestic use
- Corrosion resistant
- Fungus resistant
- Impact resistant
All Decking’s are pre drilled