Orange Non Slip 90mm Fine Grit GRP Decking Strips For Indoor And Outdoor Decking’s
This is a great alternative to wood for those who like to maintain a natural look to their property, but it’s still very durable and will never rot, crack or split.
Mossy rocks are a very common and attractive feature in many parts of Canada. However mosses and algae can make your existing flooring slippery when wet, and can be a hazard to walk on.
Safe Tread Decking Strips are a quick and easy solution to improving safety in slip hazard areas. They’re also a safe alternative to the traditional decking solution that creates a sloped surface.
If the ground is very damp and you’ve got a frosty windscreen or window, our non-slip strips will help you keep your vehicle free of ice and snow.
These wooden blocks are great for kids, and unlike other toys, the wooden blocks are not likely to be knocked over and damaged.
FineGrit is available in 50mm depth and 90mm depth.
Designed to work where foot traffic is likely to occur, suitable for areas that may become damp and wet, such as playgrounds, children’s bedrooms, public parks, commercial settings, and hospitals.
- Helps create a safer environment
- Fits directly onto existing decking or steps
- Can be applied to nearly any substrate
- Decking areas or steps can be used immediately after installation
- Rated extremely low potential for slip
- Tested anti-slip to BS7976.2
- 10 Year Guarantee
- Quick and easy to install
- Indoor or outdoor use
- Option for undrilled or predrilled for easy fixing
- Screws available
- Cut to size service
- Chamfered edge, low profile design
- Hard wearing and durable GRP – lasts for years
- UV stable
- Light weight
- Ideal for commercial or domestic use
- Corrosion resistant
- Fungus resistant
- Impact resistant
- Non metallic
- Manufactured to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 environmental
All Decking’s are pre drilled