Medium Grey Non Slip 90mm Fine Grit GRP Decking Strips For Indoor And Outdoor Use
Anti-Slip Strips for Non-Slip Decking and Steps Wooden decking is used extensively in commercial and residential settings and remains a firm favorite due to its pleasing appearance.Algae and moss don’t just make your existing flooring slippery when wet—they also prove to be extremely hazardous to walk on.
Safe tread decking strips are a great alternative to traditional tarmac or bitumen, with their light weight, low maintenance and low cost, providing a practical solution to improve safety in potential slip hazard areas.
In wet and frosty conditions, our non-slip strips are great to help reduce slips and falls in public places such as shops, restaurants and bars. They’re made from tough, hard wearing, and durable GRP, are corrosion and fungus resistant.
They will not warp or twist, and they will last for years.Fine Grit is available in 50mm and 90mm.
Suitable for damp and wet conditions, this product is especially useful for play areas, outdoor facilities, and in domestic and commercial environments.
- Helps create a safer environment
- Fits directly onto existing decking or steps
- Can be applied to nearly any substrate
- Decking areas or steps can be used immediately after installation
- Rated extremely low potential for slip
- Tested anti-slip to BS7976.2
- 10 Year Guarantee
- Quick and easy to install
- Indoor or outdoor use
- Option for undrilled or predrilled for easy fixing
- Screws available
- Cut to size service
- Chamfered edge, low profile design
- Hard wearing and durable GRP – lasts for years
- UV stable
- Light weight
- Ideal for commercial or domestic use
- Corrosion resistant
- Fungus resistant
- Impact resistant
- Non metallic
- Manufactured to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 environmental